« Home | Questions » | Quiz » | Twincer » | Funny Pics » | CHAT » | Unwanted accounts » | Clubpenguin events » | NEW MUSIC » | CHEATS & SECRETS PAGE » | ABOUT MEEEEE »

VERY BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

click to enlarge


I have some big news!!! I don't know why, but I'm leaving clubpenguin!! I know that clubpenguin is fun for everyone else, but I thought about it and here it is: I quit clubpenguin. You people can still go on my website, but I won't update any more new events or parties!
Good-bye and stay dubby forever,
Dubpink, Linalicious8, Atmix and Atmiz

P.S.: If you sent me an email about rockhopper before today, I'm sorry but I didn't check anything! For the RST the leaders would be: Kingkong 65 and Couch Potata!
That's all for now! Good-bye and good luck for the search of rockhopper!

WHAT!!??? WHY??? :( DON'T GO DUBPINK/TWINCER!!! :(!!!!

WHY????????????????????????????

*gasp* how come I'm not the leader? wait... i never put my penguins name in.....oops....

NO!!!!! WHY MUST THE WORLD GO BIZZARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!! GOOD BYE DUBPINK!! HAPPY TRAILS!

I WANT TO JOIN THE RST!!!

BYE DUBPINK!!! If u want to join the rst u have to put ur penguins name in the comment for cheats and secerts!

Wait! So this means that ur not going to update anything else? :(
Even the who team??

:O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O

Too shock to say anything

Hey! If you quit club penguin why did you join my clubpenguin army... ppl see for urself: http://blackpearlpenguins.wordpress.com/join/

ill miss you baby

Can I own your site? I will update it, please? Email Branmattcp@gmail.com

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam