« Home | Website Navigation » | WELCOME to the CLUB PENGUIN FILES »

ABOUT MEEEEE




This is ME!!
(Click to enlarge)








Okay, this is my new account. I don't use Dubpink anymore, because SOMEONE BANNED ME FOREVER FOR NO REASON!!!So now, I use my new account. But the problem is that my new penguin isn't a member. my new penguins name is: Twincer. And if you want to be my buddy, say: Dub Dubpink. If you want to see me, I'll go on server marshmallow, Husky, or Windchill.
Stay dubby,
Dubpink

omg dubpink your page is sO COOL!! and this cheat totally works!!! keep on posting!!

djoz.wordpress.com

lol too bad 4 u check out my awsome site called coolcpblog.blogspot.com

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam