« Home | WELCOME to the CLUB PENGUIN FILES »

Website Navigation

Navigation for my website is really easy...
Under every post there is the main navigation area. Under "Last Posts" you can find all the recent pages posted by me. Click on it to view it. The "Permalink" thing lets you see the post itself with comments and stuff...


To post comments yourself, click on the comments link. Then under the picture click post a comment...It comes up as a pop-up. You might need to allow pop-ups for a minute or so to let it come up.

You can post comments with no name by clicking on the option, "Anonymous" and if you want to put your name in, click the "other" option. There you can leave the "Your Web Page" line blank but please put at least your penguin name in.
When you're done, click: "Publish Comment".
Reload the main page to see your comment posted if you wanna.



Links are posted under links...its kinda easy. Also, to go back to the main page, just click the "Club Penguin Files" title at the top. The main page shows just the recent pages.

If you wanna ask me stuff, email me at: dubpink@gmail.com


(This was NOT written by Dubpink but by Linalicious8, who is part of the website team.)

Oh my GOSH!!! I LUV U DUBPINK!!!!!
U ARE SO COOL!!!!! I WISH I COULD MEET U!!!

LUV,
UR BIGGEST FAN!!!

wordpress is better

Post a Comment
Weekly Music:
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam