« Home

WELCOME to the CLUB PENGUIN FILES

WELCOME Club Penguin LOVERS! Dubpink here. This is an awesome website created by me to all the Club Penguin lovers in the world. Here you will find cool hints, tips, secrets and anything to do with our fav game in all the world...Club Penguin. There will also be places for: unwanted accounts and a place where you would just want to say "hi" or somethin. Enjoy!!!

WORST NEWS EVER! dare to look?
I GOT BANNED FOREVER!!!!!!!!!SOMEONE BANNED ME!!!!!!!!So now I use another account.
My new Penguin's name is Twincer. But he's a non-member so i can't really go on mammoth. But you can meet me at server Husky or marshmallow, ok?
stay dubby,
dubpink.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

This is so cool. I just love the page design. You are my hero Dubpink!!!

wow this is awesome i just wanted to know if you have more secrets or if you can change the song please but i like this song that is on it's awesome hopefully i can meet you on clubpenguin my name on clubpenguin is zezigirland im always on united states and the server i go on is grizzly or powderball please post another comment to me sincerly, zezigirl

This comment has been removed by the author.

ok, u can meet me at powerball today, or I can meet u there. I made a new account,so I'm not gonna use my sister's. My new penguin name is: Twincer, ok? But the problem is that my account twincer isn't a member.SO I'll meet u there today.

Post a Comment

Previous posts

Weekly Music:
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam