« Home | Quiz » | Twincer » | Funny Pics » | CHAT » | Unwanted accounts » | Clubpenguin events » | NEW MUSIC » | CHEATS & SECRETS PAGE » | ABOUT MEEEEE » | Website Navigation »

Questions

If you have any questions about clubpenguin or about my website, then write them in your comments,

stay dubby,
Dubpink(aka Twincer) :)

How old is your penguin?
and why did u chose the song glamorous???

well, it depends which penguin. I have 2 of them. Twincer is only about 5 yrs old. And I'm not sure how old is Dubpink, maybe about 200 years old? sorry dude,:(
Stay dubby,
Dubpink

Hi Dubpink,
I like your site. Keep up the good work! Would you like me to put you in my Blogroll????


Thanks,
SOS Coco

yeah sure! Thanks Sos coco!

Can ur penguin ever get unban?

from

Donteverbanme

umm.... well lots of people say that you can and you can't unban your account. Apparently, you can unban your account if you email the clubpenguin support team. But if you got banned more than once, they wouldn't unban you. Good Luck,

Dubpink

How come penguins who are members treats non-members like trash? And i mean wtf is wrong w/ them?

Ok, I know this happens a LOT! But not ALL MEMBERS are mean like that. I know how you feel. Well, the people who treat others like that think they're better that you which isn't true. They're usually popular penguins with known websites. But like I say not all of them are mean. If they really go overboard and they really are mean, just report them if its important. Some other people who have the same point of view like you say that they want to start a rebellion agaisnt them.
Best wishes,

Dubpink

P.S.: Please don't swear in my website. But I'll let this one slide. :)

WHERES ROCKHOPPER? HOW COME HE DOESN'T SHOWS UP OFTEN?? I NEVER MET HIM BEFORE!!!!!!!

whoa.....calm down... If you want to look for rockhopper, just go on populated servers. Rockhopper usually goes on the United states servers. If you REALLY want to look for him, go in every server. I'm not kidding. And please,you have to be patience.
Good luck,

Dubpink.

P.S.: If you have trouble looking for him you can use a hand. Join the RST team. To sign up go to the post: "cheats and secrets page"

How many puffles can a member have??

And how many puffles can a non-member have?

Well,
members can have puffles up to 12.
non-members can only have 2 puffles.

stay dubby,

Dubpink

i got banned a lot of times i used a lot of peoples penguin but they is banned can you help and please im begging you come back

wow your cool? whats with that dude? p.s. check out my cp blog at coolcpblog.blogspot.com

Post a Comment
Google Docs & Spreadsheets -- Web word processing and spreadsheets. Edit this page (if you have permission) | Report spam